Concurrency with Modern C++
What every professional C++ programmer should know about concurrency.
Concurrency with Modern C++ is a journey through current and upcoming concurrency in C++.
- C++11 and C++14 have the basic building blocks for creating concurrent or parallel programs.
- With C++17 we got the parallel algorithms of the Standard Template Library (STL). That means, most of the algorithms of the STL can be executed sequential, parallel, or vectorized.
- The concurrency story in C++ goes on. With C++20 we can hope for extended futures, coroutines, transactions, and more.
This book explains you the details to concurrency in modern C++ and gives you, in addition, many running code examples. Therefore you can combine the theory with the practices and get the most of it.
- pdf: 550 pages
- Publisher's: Selfpublishing on Leanpub
- Language: English
- Runnable programs: more than 140
At Leanpub Leanpub/cpplibrary
The book is also available in Korean: https://jpub.tistory.com/m/826